- Launching of a cooperation program between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the two houses of Parliament in Rabat
- HRH Princess Lalla Hasnaa chairs the annual diplomatic charity gala dinner in Rabat
- Tangier hosts the meeting of the Proliferation Security Initiative for North Africa
Mr. Bourita Holds Talks with State Councilor and Foreign Minister of the People's Republic of China, Wang Yi.
These talks, which are part of the ongoing dialogue between senior officials of the two countries, touched on the follow-up of the telephone conversation held on August 31, 2020, between His Majesty King Mohammed VI and His Excellency Xi Jinping, President of the People's Republic of China.
A statement by Royal Office announced that the telephone conversation focused on :
- The promotion of the bilateral relations, reinforced by the Joint Declaration on Strategic Partnership, signed by His Majesty the King and President Xi Jinping during the Royal Visit to Beijing, in May 2016.
- The development of cooperation in all fields, notably the political dialogue, the economic cooperation and cultural and human exchanges.
- The next steps for the operational cooperation between the Kingdom of Morocco and the People's Republic of China, in the fight against COVID-19.
Talks between Mr. Bourita and his Chinese counterpart also tackled several other regional and international issues of common interest.
In the same category
Speaking at a High-Level Ministerial Meeting of the Group of Friends of the Global Development…
Beijing, (MOFA) - China reaffirmed on Monday its support for all efforts that contribute to…
Mr. Nasser Bourita: The cooperation agreements between Rabat & Beijing on the clinical trials of the vaccine against COVID-19 “consolidate and strengthen” the dynamic of cooperation between the two countries
Rabat, (MOFA)- The two cooperation agreements on clinical trials of a Covid-19 vaccine, signed…